Saturday, March 17, 2012

Conan O'Brien (Tbs-a-Coco)

I had a vision before I fell asleep last week.  It was Conan O'Brien with his flaming red hair on fire.  I dunno why...maybe I've been watching too much of his show lately, not that that's a bad thing.  I've been a big fan since way back, so what better time than now to draw something.

I started scribbling and sketching, but basically I just wanted to get a rough drawing into Photoshop so I can start playing around with my idea.  At this time i wasn't sure if I wanted the fire to represent his hair, or have his actual hair on fire.

Tbs-a-Coco work in progress
Well I wasn't feeling the look of the fire replacing his hair, so I decided the drawing must include Conan's signature hairdo, and that was going to be on fire.
So now we know what Conan is going to look like when he plays Lex Luthor in the upcoming Superman flick.
I had another idea to make Conan's tie resemble a bottle Tabasco sauce..ahhh my vision was coming together...then I realized if I merged Tbs along with Conan's nickname Coco.. It would be Tbs-a-Coco, very close to Tabasco.
It's very sad and pathetic how my mind works sometimes..but I like it.


Tbs-a-Coco
Well there it is. Conan's on fire.




No comments:

Post a Comment