Thursday, March 1, 2012

Alrighty then, this is my Blog... I 'm not sure I know what I am doing, so please bare or bear with me.


I am an illustrator who was looking to expand my horizons a little bit with my very first Blog. I feel like an adolescent girl writing in her diary for the first time, this is very unusual for me, if I only had a Menudo poster on the wall I'd feel more comfortable.


OK so lets get down to brass tacks...what does that mean? anyone?
I wanted to post a few things on this blog that I haven't had on my website yet (that website being www.kevinmcveighillustration.com).  I am a HUGE Star Wars geek, and just finished a piece that it a mix of..whatever I'll just show you.


Yes, it's Ron Paul as Darth Maul...
Now I did this purely for fun, and the fact that Paul and Maul rhyme.  I actually like Ron Paul, but I thinks it's more because I feel sorry for him.  But hey this isn't a place for me to talk politics.  But interestingly enough the Texan Congressman uses the Imperial March( Darth Vader's Jam) as one of his Campaign "Fight Songs."  I found this out a day after I finished this, and yes it made me smile.  I also have to admit I read this in my Wife's People magazine... she has a subscription, I just like to look at the pictures.


A "horny" Paul with no makeup.


Well that wasn't so bad.  Anyone out there reading this, we just shared an intimate moment in time and I will forever hold a place in my heart for you.  But just so you know I only have room for a few of you.


Thanks for being a part of my "Very First McBlog."











No comments:

Post a Comment