Monday, January 20, 2014

Merry Belated Christmas...Shitter was full.

Every year I come up with a Christmas card to illustrate and mail out to friends and family.  I'll get around to posting some from the past sometime soon, but for now I'll focus briefly on this years edition.

National Lampoons Christmas vacation is becoming my favorite Christmas time movie to watch.  I was always a big fan of The Christmas Story, but Chevy and the gang see more airtime during the season and not just on Christmas Eve through Xmas like Ralphie and the crew.

So I decided on drawing the worlds most famous Cousin in-law...Cousin Eddie, portrayed but actor Randy Quaid. 

We all know the famous scene in which Eddie is emptying his RV's septic tank into the storm drain, while while wishing a Merry Christmas and informing everyone that the "Shitter was full."


I wanted to mix it up a little, and have Eddie holding the famous Moose Mug instead of a beer and lost the cigar he is seen chomping on in this particular scene. Trying to keep it classy people!!
I have yet to draw the RV in the background of this sketch yet.




As you can see, I had to find somewhere to include his catchphrase, and had to do it without angering my lovely wife.  So I came up with a silhouette of the moose mug and "Sh*tter was full" tastefully on the back replacing the "i" with a snowflake. 

A Merry Belated Christmas to All!!! and to ALL a Goodnight!!


No comments:

Post a Comment